Please remove the product from the list of paired devices and retry. A firmware update – when available – will need to be completed in order to change settings on your Victron product using VictronConnect. The Device Firmware Update/Upgrade (DFU) Mode allows all devices to be restored from any state. You can use it to solve more difficult problems, like downgrading the iOS or jailbreaking the device. Here are the guides on how to enter/exit DFU mode. After the restore process is complete, the iPad will restart. You should see “Slide to set up.” Move the slider from left to right and follow the instructions in the iOS Setup Assistant.
- Warning, this is pretty tech-savvy and you should think twice before trying this method if you are not a tech person.
- Apple firmware problems can now be fixed using the iPhone.
- After you uninstall antivirus software, the issue “The iPhone could not be updated/restored because the firmware file was corrupt or is not compatible” mostly goes away.
All of these are signs that the device’s software – the iOS operating system – needs to be reinstalled. You can do this with iTunes, but you will loose your device’s data.
However, your computer can detect a previously downloaded software update package that matches the device model. In that case, it’ll download a new IPSW file (and overwrite the older copy) only if there’s a more recent version of the system software (iOS or iPadOS). If the problematic app was causing the white screen issue, it should be resolved after removing it from your iPad Stock Firmware. Both Finder and iTunes do not provide a built-in option to change the download location of IPSW files. However, if you have issues with storage but don’t want to delete anything, feel free to copy the contents to external storage. You can then copy them back should you need them later. Yes, you can use the Standard Repair of Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) as mentioned above.
- Updates can not be performed with a VE.BUS BMS connected.
- As is well known, app failure can cause the iPhone or iPad to restart and crash frequently.
- The restore process erases all your data and settings and installs a new version of the iOS through iTunes while the device is connected to your computer.
- Close all the apps and do not download any other content on your iPhone while the Update is on.
- This method should definitely help if the cause of the problem is the incompatibility in the iOS.
The firmware will be downloaded and installed on the device. Sometimes, the white screen issue on your iPad could be due to the screen magnification settings. If you zoom in on your screen accidentally, it may cause the interface to display improperly. In such a case, you can double-tap on your iPad screen with three fingers and check if the iPad screen goes back to normal. What should I do to repair iPad won’t restore? After getting the reasons of this error, I started to look for solutions. You can also download IPSW files manually from third-party sites such as IPSW.me, which you can then use to downgrade the system software on the iPhone and iPad.
You can follow the steps below to fix the white screen problem. If you have backed up your important data before data loss occurs, you may as well choose Recover from iTunes Backup File. This module can show the backup files to you in a very intuitive way. Therefore, you can find the needed data conveniently. Furthermore, the whole process will be completed in three steps. In general, people who have successfully fixed the white Apple screen of death issue always have a piece of professional data recovery software. Shirley graduated from English major and is currently an editor of MiniTool Team.